Here at Spruce Power, we value the safety and health of our customers. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) about COVID-19 and are taking every step we can to ensure the wellness of our customers, employees, and communities.
If you have been directly impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are here to support you.
Here are things we recommend all Spruce Power customers do:
- Access your Spruce Power account through our Solar Service Help website so you can continue to manage your account safely anytime, anywhere. Login in order to view production data, manage automatic payments, set up one time payments, and view account details.
- Utilize the support function on the Solar Service Help site or email us at Support@sprucepower.com
- Lookout for suspicious emails, phone calls, text messages or websites that may be trying to scam you. Energy Service Experts, a Spruce Power company, will never contact you requesting personal information.
- Stay informed about the latest information on COVID-19 by visiting the CDC’s website.
- If you still have questions or need additional assistance, please call us at 866-636-0336 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday.
We apologize in advance for any longer than usual hold times or any delays in on site support and maintenance that you may experience during this time and we appreciate your patience.
We want to thank you for being an Spruce Power customer. We will continue to do everything we can to support you during this time.